Wednesday 10 June 2009

Home from Cornwall!

I think I may have mentioned my adoration for Foxgloves, it may be verging on obsession as I took so many photos of them!

Don't even get me started on Cowparsley, we had it outside the church at our wedding, clouds of it billowing along the Avenue that was the drive to the reception, aah..................






Well, we just got home from a truly glorious week in Cornwall. The weather Gods decided to be kind and we had amazing sunshine. The hedgerows and cliffpaths are absoloutely breathtaking in early June, I went it a bit bonkers and took squillions of photos. Couldn't resist, got caught up in the headiness of it all...................


All the lovelyness transported to me to the Cammomile Lawn and the death run! I loved that dramatisation as well as the book which rarely happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for contacting me! I love to hear from you it makes me smile x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.